Pages

Friday

Tire Blow Out Meeting Coincidence

Tire blow out

Thanks for the following story JC.

"This happened when I was on a cross country road trip from Bellingham.

I had a tire blow out in Paducah, KY and needed to get it fixed. When I went to pay for the repair, the cashier needed my photo I.D. to verify my credit card.

The cashier stared at the license then out of the blue said: "Holy sh*t. I thought you looked familiar. We went to High School together."

The guy then explained that he'd grown up in the town next to mine, then moved to Kentucky. He made the connection because of my address and our similar ages, even though we had not seen each other for ten years since High School."

Other Coincidence Examples:
She Was Topless In Front Of Her Postman
Hard To Believe Coincidence Story From The AA
He Sees Himself On 40 Year Old Video Coincidence

There are now over 140 coincidence stories on this blog. If you have a story you would like published please use the contact button on my other blog 67 Not Out - thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Impressive!It's one of those orchestrating synchros, right? Who's directing?

    ReplyDelete