Pages

Saturday

Debby And Kathy Meet Up Again By Coincidence


They met up after 10 years

In 1975 I moved to a new kindergarten and the teacher said, "Let's see, why don't you sit next to Kathy," and I did. I was at that school for 18 months but didn't keep in contact with Kathy, who had became my friend.

Flash forward 10 years when again we moved and my first class was English. The teacher said "Why don't you sit next to Kathy," which I did.

We both stared at each other intently before it hit us - it was the same Kathy I had been sat next to 10 years before hand in primary school. We laughed about the coincidence and became friends again.

~ Deb

Other Coincidence and Synchronicity Stories:
His Birth Newspaper Found By Coincidence
Baby Cousins Coincidence
Coincidence Of The White Feathers From Her Sister
There are now over 130 coincidence stories on this blog.

1 comment: