Pages

Thursday

Friends Meet By Coincidence On Eastbourne Pier

Eastbourne Pier

A simple coincidence from a reader of my other blog 67 Not Out. Your coincidence stories are welcome if you would like them published on this blog.

The photo above is of Eastbourne Pier, which I snapped (by coincidence?) when I was in the area in 2009.

Last week while visiting my brother in Brighton, where I used to live, I casually asked, "I wonder if my mate James still lives here?"

I hadn’t seen James for over 18 years.

The next day I went for a drive to Eastbourne with my brother. This is a few miles along the coast from Brighton. We walked along the pier and there was James sitting on a seat enjoying the sea view!

Stan J.

Other coincidences:
By Coincidence She Was Classed As A Heroin Addict
A Wrong Corrected By A Coincidence
Michael Jackson Will Coincidence

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy these types of synchros. You wonder about the odds!

    ReplyDelete